How to install Installous on a Jailbroken iDevice
Posted on 07/17/2011
Please give respect to the developers who worked on the iOS applications/games and purchase the Apps. Use of any pirated applications/games is illegal, so please purchase them from the AppStore.
For those who want to try installing Installous, here are the steps:
Once your iDevice (iPhone, iPod, iPad) is officially Jailbroken, you should see Cydia icon.
- Open Cydia
- Go to “Manage”… one of the five icon-options at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to “Sources”
- Go to “Edit” on the top right corner
- Go to “Add” on the top left corner (this will appear when “Edit” is clicked)
- Type in “http://cydia.hackulo.us” without the quotes
- Click “Add Source”
- Click “OK” when asked so it can retrieve the data from the newly added Source
If you did everything correctly up to this point, then you can go to “Search” icon on the bottom right, and then type in “Installous”. Click on the App “Installous 4″… and then click the “Install” button on the top right. Voila~ You now have Installous installed on your iDevice.